Healthcare IT Solutions
With the complexity of today’s computer networks and mandated EMR/PACS systems, a knowledgeable and reliable IT support team is vital to the success of any medical practice. Cervisys has been working with small physician practices (1-4 Physicians), and other healthcare organizations since 2005. We routinely work with our vendors to improve system efficiency and quickly troubleshoot any problems or deficiencies.
Healthcare IT Solutions
Whether you have a local IT provider or not, Cervisys can provide Managed Services Support to your practice.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Cloud Information Technology Solutions Provider
Virtualization, Encryption, Secure E-Mail, Cloud Backup, EMR Hosting/Support, Antivirus
- Enterprise Hardware Sales and Support
Multi-Tenant Hosting Solutions, Secure VPN, WiFi, PC and Mobile Device Support
- DICOM/PACS Support and EMR Integration
- On-site and Remote Technical Support
- Meaningful Use Security Audits/MU Audit Package Preparation and Compilation
- Monthly Reporting and Quarterly Account Reviews
- Security Services
- Customizable Support Options
HIPAA Security and Compliance
Most physician groups are working to implement carefully-developed compliance plans, but some practices are still surprised to learn that ensuring compliance requires more than just purchasing a certified EHR. Cervisys has a deep understanding of HIPAA compliance requirements as well as the tactical expertise to implement and manage compliance programs.
- Ongoing HIPAA, PCI, and Security Risk Audits
- Policy & Procedure Library w/ Ongoing Policy Management
- PHI Management for Mobile Devices
- Includes Replacement of all PC’s, Servers, & Network Hardware
EMR Application Support
We can help you get the most from your healthcare applications. Cervisys offers a suite of EMR support practice services designed to help your organization realize the full benefits of every application. Our services encompass clinical and physician systems and integration. We also deliver mission-critical support necessary to sustain them.
EMR System Support
- Help Desk Support
- Clinical and Non-Clinical Application Support
- Remote EMR Support
- EMR Assessments
- Transitioning and implementation support
- Configuration services to interface with lab orders and results
- Manage support requests between your practice and the EMR Vendor
- Installation and maintenance of EMR software upgrades and patches
- Setup and configuration of Patient Portals
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
PACS Application Support
We assist you with your use and management of your PACS system by helping you with HL7 integrations, DICOM connections, Image archiving, create or update templates, helping you manage and train staff on system upgrades, helping you manage support tickets between practice and EMR vendor, and provide maintenance and patches to ensure your systems are fully functional with maximum up-time.
PACS System Support
On Site Support
Depending upon your needs, your dedicated CervisTECH can be on-site to support your practice. While many issues can be resolved remotely, we find that a mix of on-site and remote support are the best fit for most small practices. We can customize a solution that fits your needs as well as your budget.