How Can We Help Your Practice?
PracticeMgr Service Plan
Whether you have a local IT provider or not, Cervisys can provide Managed Services Support to your practice.
Our services includes…
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
- Antivirus Protection
- Dedicated PracticeMgr Manager
- Helpdesk / Tracking and Accountability
- Cloud Solutions – We’ve partnered with the top HIPAA compliant hosting and cloud backup companies to ensure your computer systems are fast and your data is secure!
- Backup & Offsite Storage Solutions (BOSS)
- Vendor Management
- Security and Anti-Virus Protection
- DICOM/PACS Support and EMR Integration
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Unlimited On-site Support
- Security Risk Assessments
- vCIO Consulting
- Monthly Reporting and Quarterly Account Reviews
HIPAA Security and Compliance
Most physician groups are working to implement carefully-developed compliance plans, but some practices are still surprised to learn that ensuring compliance requires more than just purchasing a certified EHR. Cervisys has a deep understanding of HIPAA compliance requirements as well as the tactical expertise to implement and manage compliance programs.
- Ongoing HIPAA, PCI, and Security Risk Audits
- Policy & Procedure Library w/ Ongoing Policy Management
- PHI Management for Mobile Devices
- Includes Replacement of all PC’s, Servers, & Network Hardware
EMR Application Support
We can help you get the most from your healthcare applications. Cervisys offers a suite of EMR support practice services designed to help your organization realize the full benefits of every application. Our services encompass clinical and physician systems and integration. We also deliver mission-critical support necessary to sustain them.
EMR System Support
- Help Desk Support
- Clinical and Non-Clinical Application Support
- Remote EMR Support
- EMR Assessments
- Transitioning and implementation support
- Configuration services to interface with lab orders and results
- Manage support requests between your practice and the EMR Vendor
- Installation and maintenance of EMR software upgrades and patches
- Setup and configuration of Patient Portals
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
PACS Application Support
We assist you with your use and management of your PACS system by helping you with HL7 integrations, DICOM connections, Image archiving, create or update templates, helping you manage and train staff on system upgrades, helping you manage support tickets between practice and EMR vendor, and provide maintenance and patches to ensure your systems are fully functional with maximum up-time.
PACS System Support
Depending upon your needs, your dedicated CervisTECH can be on-site to support your practice. While many issues can be resolved remotely, we find that a mix of on-site and remote support is the best fit for most small practices. We can customize a solution that fits your needs as well as your budget.