Yes. We offer plans to suit your needs. This includes support to your in-house IT departments.
Let us help fill in the gaps while you focus on the long-term and big-picture goals for your business.
Absolutely. We specialize in IT environments that scale.
It starts with creating your unique roadmap — where you want to be in 3-5 years. Your principal consultant will help you plan how to get from here to there.
It’s a clear expectation, weight-off-your-shoulders, finally-no-more-problems experience. Once you start with us, you’ll see faster responses and know exactly what the plan is to improve your IT.
You’ll have a dedicated team who knows your business and industry. You’ll join other happy users on team Cervisys.
We’ll give you four top reasons. Productivity, security, speed and stability.
In short, an IT investment gives you time back. Time to focus on your business. Time to focus on you.
It starts with the essential building blocks. Comprehensive virus/spam protection, regularly tested backup and recovery systems, 24/7 network monitoring — that’s just the beginning.
It depends on your business pains and goals. Do these sound familiar?
- I spend more time on IT than my actual business
- My staff productivity has dropped because our computers are slow
- We’ve been hit by viruses and had to deal with the aftermath
- I’m thinking about my IT problems way more than I want to.
- I want to expand my business, but IT is holding me back.
Outsourcing IT allows you to focus on what really matters. If you want that time back, let’s talk about it.
- It’s a long list!
- Is your anti-virus solution monitored continuously?
- Is your data backed up hourly, and test restores performed regularly?
- Are patches installed and double-checked regularly?
- Does someone keep tabs on hardware and software end-of-life cycles?
- Is your network segmented properly?
These are just some of the responsibilities your IT provider should be handling.
Ask them to give you a breakdown or call us for a second opinion.
It depends on your unique needs. Specifically, the size of your business, your business apps and your operational maturity. It’s best to talk with an expert before making a decision.