Where are you located?
Do you offer any other services?
We have a large set of skilled IT systems engineers, cyber security specialists, networking pros, and more! There’s likely a chance that we can offer very customized services. Send us a message in the form and let one of our engineers contact you to discuss your particular needs.
Are you insured?
Yes! While extremely rare with our services, errors sometimes occur. To protect your interest, Cervisys carries professional liability and general liability insurance for all of our services.
How secure are your service? Is my data safe?
All Cervisys services utilize best-in-class security and encryption technologies. Also, all support sessions are recorded.
Our software encrypts your data prior to transmission to our offsite backup storage vault. The encryption technology and your encryption key ensure that nobody, including our employees can access your data.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No. We don’t lock you into contracts. Our clients stay with us because they value our expertise and quality of service.
What exactly happens after ordering?
You will receive a getting started email with login information, and more. Depending on the service you select, you may get other e-mails. During normal business hours, one of our techs will contact you within 30 minutes to introduce us and get you set up.
Do you offer on-site services?
Yes, we do! We offer on-site services anywhere in North Florida. If you have a particular project you’d like to get a quote for, send us a message in the contact form.
Do you offer residential services?
Yes, we do! We can fix many technology problems in your home, but we do not offer full hardware repair. We are able to remove viruses, resolve errors, reinstall or upgrade operating systems, and other fixes. We do not offer hardware repair such as broken screens, broken keyboards, or water damage repair.
Why use Cervisys?
- We save your business money by reducing overheads
- We improve your business by solving problems
- We enhance your business by increasing efficiencies
- We protect your business by maximizing cyber security
- We help businesses grow by making their lives easier
- Get in touch for a free consultation. (904) 236-4328.
Is Cervisys For You?
Our ideal IT client has a minimum of 10 workstations.
They are in business to provide professional business services that have a dependence on the Internet, e-mail and their secure network for operating and running their businesses. Consequently, companies throughout Jacksonville give us their trust to install and support the computer and technology systems that help them run businesses efficiently and successfully.
We work most efficiently and effectively with clients who:
- Require reliable and secure IT Management Services for the network infrastructures of their companies.
- Recognize that technology is a powerful method for boosting productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Will make a commitment to invest in business technology to eliminate repetitive manual tasks and to improve communication with Computer and Communications Networks.
- Need not only a partner in technology but also a trusted advisor for the improvement of their productivity, profitability, and operations through professional computer network support.
Call Us Today: (904) 236-4328